Search
About

The Bulgarian ambassador is found eviscerated in his London quarters, and Major Sonja Slade of the Prussian Army searches for his killer while trying to forget her own ties to the dead man.

Contents
Kitty
Navigation

Forum > Sunday, August 25th

Hiya! I just got Hidden Powers #2, and I was starting to piece together all the crazy things that happened on the night of the 25th -- when I realized I almost overlooked one important point, which was like, painfully obvious: Webber was at the Prussian embassy; and Bojilov is Bulgarian. I had them melded into one place, one event, fFor a bit there, which was making me think we were seeing two sides of one event. No no, totally different places.

It would be really jumping to conclusions to say THE PRUSSIANS DID IT!! yeah? Which seems like bad news fFor Major Slade, eh.

Maybe THE SHADOW launched fFrom the Prussian embassy, landed at the Bulgarian embassy, and did it's nefariousness.

Or, just to turn it all on it's head: The fFlappy thing was some sort of spirit of Bojilov's, unleashed after Bojilov botched some dark spell, which went out to attack the Prussians. "Zabrava, i pamet" (Remembrance, and oblivion) might be the secret killing words he used to activate THE SHADOW. Wouldn't that be interesting. =)

September 7, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterScott Myers